* Mailing-List and Gnus handling: the good way ?
@ 2003-07-25  6:40 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2003-07-25  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

here is a post/thread ala spam stuff one. In fact I am planning to
publish an article on the good way to handle Mailing-List into Gnus on
the Gnus French User site [1] so I need more stuff to write down.

So I am expecting from you Gnus fans, to explain how *you* handle
it. As it is a vaste subject, I just want to know how you take
advantage/care of the List headers, what particular things do you use
to "force" people to answer to ML and not to you in CC, what headers do
use to post into a list, do you use group parameters, do you make use of
a particular mode ?, and so on...

Note I don't need you to show me splitting rules as it has already been
proposed before (remember the poll).

Eventually if you wanted to post excerpt of your personnal
configuration as example, it would be great.

zeDek

Footnotes:
[1] http://www.gnusfr.org
--
"Funny true story: Once knew a user who was kinda new to Unix, who
 thought 'vi' was a roman numeral.  It took me the longest time to