Hello, I just want to know how is organized the Gnus developement. I mean are only patches the solution to make Gnus always more powefull ? It seems to me that this project is not structured as I used to see in other projects. Am I wrong ? Is there a \"strong\" kernel developer for Gnus (apart Lars) or does it work as I always see here by sending patches and signing obscur documents to be able to publish them ? Last but (surely) not least, is there any URL you can recommend to learn what need to be done (TODO list), and how to become a Gnus developer (even if just occasional) ? Regards, zeDek -- "Most people deserve each other."