On 9 mai 2003, Kai Großjohann wrote: > From time to time, after telling the Agent `J s', I get an out of > memory error. Emacs doesn't like it at all. It started happening > maybe a week ago. > > Is anyone else seeing this? I don't have this problem here even if I use daily Emacs CVS and Gnus CVS. The agent is working quite good for me. > Sometimes, Emacs tells me it's out of memory and asks me whether to > continue. Saying no gives me a working Emacs, but saying yes means > that Emacs is really hung. Constantly beeping (or flashing, due to > visible-bell). > > Sometimes, I think that Emacs isn't asking for permission, it just > constantly dings... Dunno where the problem is exactly, but I will take care on my side to see whether it happens too. zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"