On 31 Dec 2003, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen verbalized: > Xavier Maillard writes: > >> Well, I deleted the incriminated mails (checking it was a real spam >> :)) and problem has occured again tonight with another >> wrong-type-argument error. > > Try loading the gnus-dup.el file to get a fuller backtrace... In fact the problem went out when I fixed my spam configuration. I can't remember what was wrong but I am now sure it was something with my spam configuration. Cheers, zeDek -- No e-patents, pas de brevets logiciels Pétition contre les brevets logiciels : http://petition.eurolinux.org