On 14 avr 2003, Jesper Harder wrote: > Jesper Harder writes: > > > Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > > > > > Jesper Harder writes: > > > > > > > You have to pay $1.95 to add a credit card. Then some secret > > > > 4-digit numbers are supposed to turn up on your credit card > > > > statement, which you must use to confirm the account. > > > > > > That's only if you open a normal "personal account". PayPal > > > accepts standard credit card payments if you're paying a > > > "business account", which I am. Er, have. > > > > > > So you basically just type in contact details, credit card > > > details, and push the button, and you've made the payment. You > > > then end up with a PayPal account that you can't use for anything > > > but paying other PayPal business accounts, I think... > > > > Ah, so you don't have use Paypals broken confirmation scheme to > > pay. > > FWIW, I just tried and you *still* have to use their confirmation > system. I got this when I clicked on "pay with paypal": > > ,---- > | If you have a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card: > | PayPal has a $1.95 Membership Fee that will be charged to your > | credit card when you click Continue below. We will refund this fee > | to your PayPal account after your successfully enter your Member > | Number. > `---- Got exactly the same :( zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"