On Sat, 01 Mar 2003, Reiner Steib verbalised: > Hi, Hi, > some time ago a function to remove an attachment has been > requested[1]. I like the idea (it's a feature that even Pine has!). So do I :) > Here's my draft version of `gnus-mime-strip-part', which is in fact > only a modification of `gnus-mime-save-part-and-strip'. I would > appreciate comments. I intend to add it to `gnus-art.el' unless > someone objects. > [...] I have tried it and didn't get any problem with it. I like the message applied in it. So far, a cool killer feature IMO. I can't pronounce myself onto the code as I'm not enough familiar with it but seems good to me. Good job ! zeDek -- Maybe his humor DLL file got corrupted... Or maybe... general humor fault? hmmmm (Kenneth R. Kinder)