Jorge on Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:15:31 -0300 wrote: > My GPG settings are: > ,---- > | ;; GnuPG Settings (...) As I see, you are using mailcrypt and gpg.el. Let's say you want to encrypt or sign 'in-body' you will then use mc-sign instead of mml-secure-sign-pgpmime. It might be usefull as sometimes you talk with people which don't understand MIME signature (Outlook, etc) but only the ones put directly in the body. But then you do have to enter your passphrase twice as the var name isn't the same for mailcrypt and gpg. I guess maybe gpg.el should use the same name to prevent that. Also it would be nice to have a feature which allow to automaticly sign any signed message, and same for crypt. The only thing needed is to set up a var to true when gpg verify the signature, if true then we sign in mail-send-hook. (I don't no sh*t about lisp, but I guess it should work this way). Is this feature in the TODO list of Gnus ? :-) -- Sorry, bad English.