* Stripping mailing list subject tags?
@ 2003-08-06 21:29 Steinar Bang
       [not found] ` <hhllu6o2xv.fsf@blah.pl>
From: Steinar Bang @ 2003-08-06 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a simple way of making Gnus strip mailing list subject tags
in the summary, and when displaying a message?

I've searched the list of group parameters without finding a relevant
one.

Thanx!

- Steinar

* Re: Stripping mailing list subject tags?
       [not found] ` <hhllu6o2xv.fsf@blah.pl>
@ 2003-08-07  5:24   ` Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2003-08-07  5:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On the 6th of August 2003 at 23:29, Steinar Bang <sb#dod.no> wrote:
>> Is there a simple way of making Gnus strip mailing list subject tags
>> in the summary, and when displaying a message?

> sure :) take a look at gnus-list-identifiers variable.

Yah.  Thanx!

(Actually, I provided the example of usage in group parameters in the
manual myself.  I remembered just after I had posted the question.
Rather annoying... :-) )

@ 2003-08-07  5:48 ` Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2003-08-07  5:48 UTC (permalink / raw)