On 4 mai 2003, Randal L. Schwartz stated: > > > > > > "Xavier" == Xavier Maillard writes: > > Xavier> I was taking my shower (yes I do sometimes :)), when > Xavier> something weird appeared in my mind : what does Gnus means > Xavier> exactly ? > > As for the Gnus in "gnus.org", it means > > "Gnus Network User Services" Ok thanks. This is exactly the right answer I was expecting :) > See the whois. I should have trid in fact but didn't think about it at all. Sorry for the bothering ;) zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"