On 3 aoû 2005, Reiner Steib spake thusly: > On Wed, Aug 03 2005, Xavier Maillard wrote: > > > I may be wrong but it seems there were significant changes on > > Faces front in Gnus since my color-theme settings no longer > > work. > > > > Have you changed anything but face names recently ? > > When using a development version, you're supposed to follow the > list or read the ChangeLogs. Hint: 2005-06-16. Hum thanks. In fact I don't follow and read changelogs for a few months now (I am in a big hurry). Sorry for that and thank you for the hint ;) -- .o. | Hacker wonderland ..o | ooo |