* [Q]: Picons ala Goom
@ 2004-10-04 21:33 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2004-10-04 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Several months ago, someone posted here a patch to display picons
to the right of the article buffer just like what we find on
gmane.

I lost this patch. Would you mind post it here again (or better
send it to me by mail) ? Or is this already integrated in Gnus
now ? If so, how can I set it up ?

Thank you
--
.o.  | Hacker wonderland
..o  |

* Re: : Picons ala Goom
@ 2004-10-04 21:45 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2004-10-04 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:33:42 +0200, Xavier wrote:

> Hello, Several months ago, someone posted here a patch to display
> picons to the right of the article buffer just like what we find on
> gmane.

Is this thread what you are looking for:
 <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/56492>

?

  Best regards,

--
 "It's a way to escalate the annoyance for added              Adam Sjøgren
  amusement."                                            asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: : Picons ala Goom
@ 2004-10-04 22:47   ` Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2004-10-04 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On  4 oct 2004, Adam Sjøgren wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:33:42 +0200, Xavier wrote:
>
> > Hello, Several months ago, someone posted here a patch to
> > display picons to the right of the article buffer just like
> > what we find on gmane.
>
> Is this thread what you are looking for:
> <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/56492>
>
> ?

Exactly.

Though, what about the second part of my question ? :/ Is this
already included in No Gnus or should I patch it locally ?

Regards
--
Xavier MAILLARD (GnuPG: 1024D/1E028EA5)
EmacsOS user (http://emacsfr.org)

* Re: [Q]: Picons ala Goom
@ 2004-10-04 22:56 ` David Hanak
From: David Hanak @ 2004-10-04 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004, Xavier Maillard wrote:

> Several months ago, someone posted here a patch to display picons
> to the right of the article buffer just like what we find on
> gmane.

You're probably looking for the variable:

,----[ C-h v gnus-picon-style RET ]

`----

--
David Hanak - Research Engineer
Institute for Software Integrated Systems  |  http://www.isis.vanderbilt.edu

* Re: [Q]: Picons ala Goom
@ 2004-10-05  4:46   ` Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2004-10-05  4:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On  5 oct 2004, David Hanak wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Oct 2004, Xavier Maillard wrote:
>
> > Several months ago, someone posted here a patch to display
> > picons to the right of the article buffer just like what we
> > find on gmane.
>
> You're probably looking for the variable:

Yeah, exactly ! Thank you.
--
.o.  | Hacker wonderland
..o  |