Hi, I am looking at how PGG stuff works using my current setup and I have seen something really weird. Whenever I sign a message to the ding list and then read, it shows me it failed verifying the sign. What it is really weird is that it *ONLY* happens in this group but I can easily verify any "self" signed message in other groups. Any idea on where I should start to see what is going wrong ? I made a comparison between ding group setup and debiand-user-french and all seem good to me (exactly the same settings). Ugh ? Regards zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"