On 6 mai 2003, Derrell Lipman outgrape: > kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) writes: > > > Xavier Maillard writes: > > > > > I do not agree because I am too familiar with using the 'D e' > > > keys. What's more D for draft soundsd more natural to me. > > > > Okay, I agree with Reiner now: let's use B w for > > gnus-summary-edit-article, and D e for the draft function, and e > > has dwimish behavior. > > Just to add one more voice to the ruckus... > > Although I've become quite used to 'D e' for the draft function, I > still find it uncomfortable to not be able to just press 'e' for this > purpose. I don't mind 'D e' staying how it is, but I'd prefer that > 'e' run the same function as 'D e'. That is a possibility as well that satisfy all the parts :) > Derrell zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"