Hi, Since I'm playing with spam.el, this is the first time it occurs. When I have fetched my mails, spam-split has done its job (trying to detect the spam) but all the mails have disapeared and I dunno at all where they are now :( Can one tell me where I can get all these mails cuz' this is the daily production I have lost and it is really annoying :(. To prevent from further weirdness, I have disabled the spam-split feature but I am really lost now and really don't know how to get the other 750 back. zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"