On 10 jui 2003, Gaute B. Strokkenes verbalised: On 10 jul 2003, sacha@myxomop.com wrote: > > > Hello. > > > > Is there a way to make outgoing mail not keeped in queue, but > > passed to MTA on send when gnus is unplugged? > > Try the below patch. It's going to be applied to Gnus once the > current feature freeze is over. (I was going to just post a link to > the original message with the patch, but google groups doesn't seem > to have it.) Nice feature to have. I only wonder how you, guys, use the gnus (un)plug feature. I mean here I am automagically unplugged when and only when I do NOT have any network connection (e.g. in the train). So I am just curious about that :) Whatever, it is still usefull to have this too. zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"