Hello, I'm fairly new at gnus-registry stuff but as I have understood this, I would just need to require the module and then set a flag to tell to use the registry, right ? So I do that way : (setq gnus-registry-install t) This is supposed to work then and I should be good to call the gnus-registry fancy split function in my splitting rules that way : ;; (: gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent), right ? So why then, does this fail each time and put all my mails into the bogus group then ? All I can do is that it tells me that my nnmail-fancy-split is errorneous :( Is there any other particular thing to do before I can use gnus-registry stuff ? Or am I (still) missing something ? For the curious, here is an excerpt of my current fancy splitting rules set : ,---- | (setq nnmail-crosspost nil | nnmail-split-methods 'nnmail-split-fancy | ;bbdb/gnus-split-default-group nil | ;bbdb/gnus-split-nomatch-function nil | ;bbdb/gnus-split-myaddr-regexp gnus-ignored-from-addresses | gnus-total-expirable-newsgroups | (regexp-opt '("mail.rohrpost" | "mail.guile" | "mail.gnutella" | "mail.emacs.devel" | | "mail.emacs.ilisp")) | nnmail-split-fancy | '(| | (: gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent) | | | (: spam-split) | ;; other rules `---- Any idea ? Regards, zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"