<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign> On 1 avr 2003, Jody Klymak outgrape: > Hello Xavier, > > Xavier Maillard writes: > > > Since I'm playing with spam.el, this is the first time it > > occurs. When I have fetched my mails, spam-split has done its job > > (trying to detect the spam) but all the mails have disapeared and I > > dunno at all where they are now :( > > C-h v spam-split-groups > will tell you where they got split to. I know that. I have read almost all possible docs on spam.el before experimenting it :) > I'm not exactly sure how that works on nnml, but on > nnimap, it puts it in a group. > nnimap+my.isp.com:spam > > Once you find that group you should customize it (G c in the *Group* > buffer). > > I don't know how you are splitting for spam. I use bogofilter, and > it was overzealous for the first few days. You need to train it by > marking spam as spam and non-spam as non-spam in a group that will > run it through bogofilter when it closes. After a couple of weeks it > starts to magically work. I also use spam-bogofilter and I had never experienced problems before today :( In fact I know spam-split has treaten my incoming mails but I can't figure out where it has put it. I only know that no messages have been splitted through my different groups and there aren't in the spam group too :( zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"