Robin on Sat, 03 Nov 2001 13:26:51 -0500 wrote: > You aware of the fact, though, that spambouncer has nothing to do > with tmda whatsoever and is just another futile attempt at using > cleverer heuristics than the spammers? I mean, yeah, I know you do, > but, eh, procmail sucks and spammers are eerily cunning. tmda doesn't > need heuristics. It just works. And it does not need procmail. Did I > mention already that procmail sucks? Listen and repeat, boys and girls: > "qmail, qmail, tatataaa, mailfilter, mailfilter, dumdidum..." Qmail sux, his license is the kind you can throw away. Use Postfix. Also procmail is a great piece of software. Would you be nice enough to tell why you don't like procmail ? -- Fabien Penso http://perso.LinuxFR.org/penso/