On 13 mai 2003, Zack Weinberg verbalised: > Xavier Maillard writes: > > > > > Whenever I sign a message to the ding list and then read, it > > > > shows me it failed verifying the sign. What it is really weird > > > > is that it *ONLY* happens in this group but I can easily verify > > > > any "self" signed message in other groups. > > > > > > This has been discussed before and is related to the way that the > > > mailing list software encodes the '---' lines into QP. > > > > > > I believe that the answer is to sign using PGP/MIME rather than > > > inline. > > > > I do :) > > It doesn't help. Your messages come through marked [[PGP Signed > Part:Failed]]. Hmmm, really I can't see where things are goind wrong in my settings :( That just sucks. zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"