<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign> On 18 avr 2003, Simon Josefsson said: > On gnu.emacs.gnus it was pointed out that PGP/MIME with signatures > (the '-- ' kind of signature) doesn't work properly and some posts on > this list was given as examples. Since the list software seem to > have have changed recently, I'm sending this to see whether it is > indeed the case. > > The problem: Gnus encodes the signature delimiter '-- ' with QP as > =2D-=20, as is required by RFC 2440, but it is changed into '--=20' > (or similar) by some software, thus destroying the PGP signature. > Let's see if the following delimiter is trashed too (it left my > system via SMTP encoded as =2D-=20): Hmm the only thing I can see from your message is that PGG failed to recognizez your signature (marked as Failed) but I can't say it is general cuz' I've already seen other PGG signed messages with signature before. zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"