On 12 Feb 2004, Katsumi Yamaoka told this: > Hi, Yo, > I've merged the ELisp-based uncompface program into compface.el. > This was written by TAKAI Kousuke (`Kousuke' is his personal > name), he is now working on the paper to assign the copyright to > FSF. It makes it possible to show X-Face images without the > external uncompface and icontopbm programs or the libcompface > library. It won't be activated for almost users but you can > test it by setting nil to the uncompface-use-external variable > if you are interested in it: > > (setq uncompface-use-external nil) I have tried and must say it is excellent :) Congratulations to TAKAI and you. zeDek -- GnusFR (http://www.gnusfr.org) EmacsFR (http://www.emacsfr.org) .emacs: Because customisation is fun!