* um, highlighting/fonts/something broken in CVS?
@ 2003-12-22 18:45 Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2003-12-22 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

So, I updated gnus a few days ago and now my gnus-highlight package
doesn't work anymore and it's possible other fonts are messed up as
well (but I'm still looking for a definite answer on that).  It seems
that custom-declare-face now, um, isn't?

In fact, (facep xxx) is now returning nil for just about everything I
try it on:

  (facep 'gnus-group-news-1-face)  -> nil

Does that work for anyone?  I'm tempted to go back to my pre-update to
check, but ...  well, just tried a friends (out-of-date CVS) and it
didn't work there.  So, hmm...

Has anything changed face-wise in gnus recently?

[This is in XEmacs, btw].

Still searching...