On 21 jui 2003, Ted Zlatanov said: On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, zedek@gnu-rox.org wrote: > > (setq gnus-registry-install t) > > > > This is supposed to work then and I should be good to call the > > gnus-registry fancy split function in my splitting rules that way : > > > > (: gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent), right ? > > > > So why then, does this fail each time and put all my mails into the > > bogus group then ? > > > > All I can do is that it tells me that my nnmail-fancy-split is > > errorneous :( > > > > Is there any other particular thing to do before I can use > > gnus-registry stuff ? Or am I (still) missing something ? > > Do M-x toggle-debug-on-error, then open an article that gives you the > error. Hit 't' in the article buffer to show all headers, then do > > M-: (gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent) > > The stack trace will be helpful, if you get one. Also, the contents > of your registry file would be useful for debugging. > > Thanks > Ted Dunno if it can help, but it seems it fails for _ALL_ my mails so maybe I have done something wrong. Did I ? How am I supposed to use this module (can you explain in quick and simple step howto setup things ?) ? zeDek -- "Natuerlich. Der Stamm Levi versucht staendig, den Stammesnamen irgendwie gross raus zu bringen. Das ist alles. Ob nun per Levis-Jeans oder durch die Erfindung des Wortes Levitation." Norbert Harry Marzahn <71cqEGjLbXB@nm01.vision.IN-BRB.DE>