On 24 jun 2003, David Z. Maze spake thusly: > I got back from California to find a package from Programmerer > Ingebrigtsen. Could it be? Yes! My very own Oort Gnus shirt! > > I wore the shirt yesterday, only to discover there was a massive > problem: my hair covers my X-Face. (See the Face: header.) This is > terrible! I demand that, for future Gnus shirts, contributors' > hairstyles be properly considered and -- Erf ;) > *smacks self around for a bit* > > Uh, the shirts came out great, Lars. Thanks for doing them. :-) Yep thanks Lars ! Your t-shirts are just great ;) zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"