Ted Zlatanov disait récemment que : > On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, zedek@gnu-rox.org wrote: > >> Ted Zlatanov disait récemment que : > >>> You can give specific checks to spam-split also - see the docs. >> >> So if I understand correctly, I can in my split chain do something >> like (: spam-split 'spam-use-bogofilter) and so on ? > > Yes, just like it says in the manual :) Sorry ;) [...] >>> - obviously, spam autodetection works for read-only backends >> >> Ah here is the point. Since now, I set spam-autodetect even for my >> normal mail groups (nnml backends) and I just didn't see anything >> happening except a bunch of CPU used when entering mailing-list >> groups. > > Well I didn't say "only works." It should work for all mail groups, > and I've used it that way. What did you expect to happen? Some mail > will be marked as spam, but you probably don't have any spam in your > mail groups so there was nothing to mark. So activating for all groups can't hurt then ? Except the slowness of entering any group. [...] >> >> Hmmm. I don't think I have correctly understood this part. Best for >> me is to try that way. > > No worries, this will not come up again for a while, and if it does > I'll be sure to discuss it at length with the other Gnus developers > and users before I write any code. Ok. zeDek -- Xavier Maillard 7 rue Jeanne Jugan, 51100 Reims, France phone: +33 3 26 77 02 21, mobile: +33 6 62 59 68 62 email: zedek@gnu-rox.org