Hi, As the subject line say, I am about to migrate all my data from POP3 to IMAP mail protocol. Does anyone know if there are difficulties to achieve such a task ? I have succesfully converted one account to IMAP but starting from scratch at Gnus level so there were no problems. Here I am talking of something a little bigger : tons of groups, tons of topics, several high-traffic ML, fancy split rules, et caetera... In fact I am talking of my main account so would be nice if my migration was not a disaster ;) Regards, zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"