* Quoting Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen : > Xavier Maillard writes: > >> Do you mean duplicate the function ? > > No. Define a new function that calls that other function, and then > massage the buffer afterwards. Yes it is a solution but I *really* want to enhance my Emacs Lisp practice and so even if I will do your solution first, I secondly will try the advice thing (which is killing me :)). zeDek -- GnusFR (http://www.gnusfr.org) EmacsFR (http://www.emacsfr.org) .emacs: Because customisation is fun!