On 19 avr 2003, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > I'm weeding X-Faces for the back of the shirt. So far, I've just > been removing the obvious things -- copyrighted images, illegible > stuff, and obvious duplicates. > > The resulting X-Faces are at: > > > > This is about 100 images too many, so about one third of them will > go. And I'll decide on a basis of whim. > > But right now I need your help. If there's any images that you don't > think should be included, please post their numbers. Candidates are > 1) duplicates, 2) the same poster with many different images -- there > should preferably only be one image per person, and 3) other stuff. > > Post the numbers to be removed here, and I'll weed them away. > > After a couple more passes, I'll post images of the actual shirt > design, and you can comment on that as well. Just a question, how does an X-Face render finally ? I've seen my picture but I find it "ugly". If I make a new X-Face, would you mind to update my current one with it ? Regards, zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"