On 13 avr 2003, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > (No, they're not for sale, yet.) Bad bad bad :) > I'm brushing up on my Visa setup, and I find that Visa *still* hasn't > exposed any kind of programmatic interface towards authorizing > payments (you have to use a phone and beep at it a lot), so I'm > thinking about ditching Visa this time and using PayPal only. > > I've just done a test run and paid myself $18 using American Express > via PayPal, and things worked just fine. The users end up giving all > the info to PayPal, including address info and stuff, so the order > form doesn't have to collect that data. And I got receipts back in a > quite handy format, so I basically just have to collect PayPal > emails, fire off an Emacs funcion, and stuff t-shirts into envelopes. > > It's much simpler. > > So I think I'm going to go with just offering PayPal for the Oort > shirts. Unless anybody has any good reasons why not... I don't see any good reasons not to do so. Just a question, will cheques paiments possible too ? (just a question, not what I want to do). zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"