On 18 Jan 2004, Nevin Kapur told this: > Xavier Maillard writes: > > > I am personally against this patch since using gnus-verbose to > > something low can make gnus-registry be quiet. > > I am happy with gnus normal verbosity. I would like to control > gnus-registry's verbosity. Ok. > > Normally you need to put gnus-verbose to something high to see > > "debug" informations so this patch seems useless to me. > > I don't follow. With gnus-verbose set to the default, one shouldn't > see messages that don't convey any information at all. > ("gnus-registry-split-fancy traced nil to nil.") Ah ok I think I understand better now ;) So maybe it can be of use then :) zeDek -- Xavier MAILLARD (GnuPG: 1024D/1E028EA5) EmacsOS user (http://emacsfr.org) APRIL (http://www.april.org)