On 24 jui 2003, Malcolm Purvis said: > > > > > > "Kai" == Kai Großjohann writes: > > Kai> It is really difficult to actually enjoy mail without Gnus. In > Kai> fact, I can't imagine doing this. > > You're not wrong. I'm looking for work at the moment and I must say > that one of my concerns is making sure that my new future place of > work doesn't have a mandated mail client so that I can use Gnus. Hmm good point ! I am putting it into my list too. > Malcolm - Lotus Notes hater. zeDek - Outlook bloatware hater. -- "Die Tastatur finden Sie, indem Sie das Kabel verfolgen, das mit einem 5poligen DIN-Stecker an der Rueckseite Ihres Rechners angebracht ist." aus der CrossPoint Hilfe