On 22 jui 2003, Sâawek »ak told this: > Hi, Hi, > I have a big problem with verification of detached PGP signatures > when the messages are read from the Exchange mail server (don't ask > why Exchange - not my fault - really). Exchange 2K changes MIME part > description section for some unknown reason from this: > > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-2 > Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable > > which is generated by Gnus, to this: > > Content-Type: text/plain; > charset="iso-8859-2" > Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable > > which makes PGP signature verification (W s in summary buffer) > fail. I guess that the MIME header is part of the signed message. Can > I do something about this? What about posting your current PGG settings ? Without this, we really can't do accurate debugging :) And so we just can't help you more. Furthermore I am almost sure we can give you a quick dirty hack to fix this temporaly at least ;) zeDek -- "Die Breite an der Spitze ist dichter geworden." (Berti Vogts)