* Problem with signature verification using PGG
@ 2003-07-22 16:59 Sławek Żak
From: Sławek Żak @ 2003-07-22 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have a big problem with verification of detached PGP signatures when the
messages are read from the Exchange mail server (don't ask why Exchange - not my
fault - really). Exchange 2K changes MIME part description section for some
unknown reason from this:

which is generated by Gnus, to this:

which makes PGP signature verification (W s in summary buffer) fail. I guess
that the MIME header is part of the signed message. Can I do something about
this?

/S