On 21 Jul 2005, Björn Lindström spake thusly: > J. Alejandro Noli writes: > > > I'm trying to use nnrss but I have to retype everytime the > > rss address feed. How can I set it? > > I found nnrss too flaky to use, at least with the amount of > feeds I read, and considering many of them are often invalid - > so I use rss2email instead. > > http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/rss2email/ Nice. I am currently evaluating w3m and his shimbun mode. It is working quite well. I will give a try to rss2email too. -- Xavier Maillard, zedek@gnu-rox.org