* tc advantages over message citation functions ?
@ 2004-09-24 17:00 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2004-09-24 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Plop fellows,

I use tc to cite but as I am cleaning up somehow my .gnus, I am
asking whether it is worth keeping tc for this or use the
standard message package. In fact, AFAIK, tc is no longer
maintained/modified whereas message mode is still evolving and
ehanced.

WYO ?

P.S: love the latest message-cide-article-* feature
--
GNUSFR.ORG                       http://gnusfr.org/
EMACSFR.ORG                      http://emacsfr.org/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-09-24 17:00 UTC | newest]