On 23 jui 2003, James Leifer outgrape: > Hi, Hi, > I wonder if anyone has tried using Lars's "we:search" > (http://gmane.org/we/) to index and search local messages under gnus? I didn't but it really sounds awesome. How about comparing we:search with swish-e/swish-++ ? Did you try ? > He describes it thus: > > we:search is a specialized news/mail search engine designed to be > able to handle tens of millions of messages. It can add new messages > to its index in real time, which makes it ideal for providing > up-to-the second search results for a news spool. > > It looks quite cool... I was thinking of trying to setup swish++ and > Kai's nnir but then noticed we:search. I currently runs a closed solution. I use swish-e with nnir kai's solution it works quite good. At least it does its job. I have heard that swish-++ was quicker than swish-e but IIRC swish-++ was buggy on my current SID (swish-++ entered into an infinite loop). /me adds it into my TODO list for today :) > James zeDek -- "Stefanie verpiß Dich!" Heinz Sollich