On 18 mai 2003, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > I should have done this on Thursday, really, but then stuff happened. > > But I've now sorted the orders, weeded out the double orders and test > orders, and tallied them, and the results are... 159 shirts! Wow ! Good to see that :) > Oh, and I should probably buy some for myself. :-) > > And I'll do an over-printing of, say, ten shirts, so the total will > be about 170. > > I'll post images of release candidates for the designs later tonight, > unless I fall into a food coma after dinner... -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"