On 13 avr 2003, Jesper Harder wrote: > Simon Josefsson writes: > > > PGG snarf issue only was that there isn't a menubar entry for > > snarfing keys? But it is already simple to support key snarfing, > > isn't it? Simply add a .mailcap entry for application/pgp-keys. > > > > > application/pgp-keys; gpg --import --interactive --verbose; > > > needsterminal > > `---- > > Great. Maybe we should add the entry in mailcap.el to make it work > out-of-the-box for at least some people? Hmm, I'd rather do it by myself but you can safely add it for new Gnus users :) Thanx all for your explanations it is exactly what I wanted to know. Cheers, zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"