* Embedded lisp in the message body: hwoto ?
@ 2004-09-30 23:42 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2004-09-30 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Well I had already asked for this some time ago but since I
couldn't get it working, I am trying again.

So the problem is quite simple:

1. I have USENET group susceptible to have lisp in the article
   body I would like to render using emacs-lisp/lisp mode
   automatically
2. I have friends of mine with whoom I often exchange Lisp
   snippets and so I would like to have the lisp snippet rendered
   differently from the rest of the article

So how can I do that ? Someone gave me some code which should
have done this, but it didn't work for me.

Should the lisp part of a message be "formatted" in a specific
way (section delimiter to show where the code begins and where it
ends) ? Is this really possible to have article/message buffer
rendered differently (ie. with more than the default text-mode) ?

Help grantly appreciated on this topic.

And sorry for the guy that gave me the code, if he could explain
how to use it and how to test it ... :/

Thank you very much
--
.o.   Xavier Maillard            Tel: +33 6 68 04 64 37
..o