On 25 jui 2003, Jesper Harder wrote: > Xavier Maillard writes: > > > or does it work as I always see here by sending patches and signing > > obscur documents to be able to publish them ? > > Yes (more or less). Ad copyright assignments: remember SCO. Oh I just forgot to ask for this: is it usefull to "pre" sign the FSF copyright assignments ? I need just in prevision I do something, may it be of interest to sign and say all my future works apply for it ?? Where can I read more about that ? > > Last but (surely) not least, is there any URL you can recommend to > > learn what need to be done (TODO list), > > [...] zeDek -- "Es gibt nur ein paar Radaubrueder (und einen Teufel :) ), die sich fuer "die" Gruppe halten." TUESCHEN.MEDIZIN_KUNSTFEHLER@t-online.de (Rolf Tueschen)