<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign> On 22 mar 2003, Norbert Koch outgrape: > Christoph Conrad writes: > > > i tried specifying more than one pop account in mail-sources, but > > only the last one is used. Is that behaviour by design? > > I don't think so. I've got three different pop entries (to different > servers) which work as expected. Same for me :) But I have another problem : I do not know how to specify a period for fetching the pop accounts. I mean I want Gnus to check for new mails every 5minutes. Can somebody point me to right place to check for this info or better, tell me how to set it up. Thx, zeDek -- "Mit leerem Kopf nickt es sich leichter" (Petan)