* OpenPgp headers in Gnus
@ 2005-01-30 17:17 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2005-01-30 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I was discussing Gpg with people and we felt on Gpg headers that
was all but not standardized.

I clearly remember something had been initiated I think by Simon
but I can't remember when and what it did consist on.

May someone refresh my brain and give hints on how to deal with
it with:

1. my Gnus (CVS freshly updated)
2. other MUAs

The trick is for me to add the headers and see how I can play
with their meanings automatically.

Regards.
--
No e-patents, pas de brevets logiciels
Pétition contre les brevets logiciels : http://petition.eurolinux.org

* Re: OpenPgp headers in Gnus
@ 2005-01-30 19:11 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2005-01-30 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

There is <http://josefsson.org/openpgp-header/>.

> May someone refresh my brain and give hints on how to deal with
> it with:
>
> 1. my Gnus (CVS freshly updated)
> 2. other MUAs
>
> The trick is for me to add the headers and see how I can play
> with their meanings automatically.

On the page above, there is a link to some Gnus discussions.  Based on
that discussion, I'm now using:

 '(gnus-posting-styles (quote ((".*" ("OpenPGP" "id=B565716F; url=http://josefsson.org/key.txt")) ...
 '(message-hidden-headers (quote ("^OpenPGP:")))

Which seems to work.

Clicking on the URL in the OpenPGP header in this message should
retrieve and add my key to your key ring with Gnus CVS.

* Re: OpenPgp headers in Gnus
@ 2005-01-31  5:42   ` Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2005-01-31  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 30 jan 2005, Simon Josefsson wrote:

> > I clearly remember something had been initiated I think by
> > Simon but I can't remember when and what it did consist on.
>
> There is <http://josefsson.org/openpgp-header/>.

Great. I finally found your page ;)

 [ ... ]

> Clicking on the URL in the OpenPGP header in this message
> should retrieve and add my key to your key ring with Gnus CVS.

Confirmed. Clicking just add your key in my keyring.

Thank you for your help
--
.o.                     | zedek (at) gnu-rox.org
..o Hacker Wonderland   |