Kirk Strauser writes: > At 2003-08-19T09:02:42Z, Mark Trettin writes: > > > Is there a way to say: "Always take one of my Key-IDs"? And then > > decrypt the messages with the cached phrase? > By the same token: I use gpg-agent. How can I prevent Gnus > from prompting for my passphrase so that the agent always handles > the entry? -- Kirk Strauser Why all those leading " ^M" appear in this message ?? I have never ever seen this before with a Gnus edited/sent message before. zeDek -- "Schweigen - mit arrogantem Unterton - schlaegt das schlagenste Argument" (Hassencamp)