On 1 avr 2003, Vasily Korytov said: On 1 Apr 2003, Xavier Maillard wrote: > > First, Xavier, your Reply-To header sucks. =(( > > > I using PGG for 1 month now and it seems that all signed/encrypted > > messages whose keys are not in my keyring are never > > checked/verified before being displaid to me. I don't think it is > > the normal behaviour. So I am asking why Gnus always fails silently > > when verifying messages and want to know how to correct this. > > RTFM: it's not a Gnus problem, it's the default behavoiur of GnuPG > now (since 1.2, I guess). And so is there any workaround ? zeDek -- http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site Anti-war disclaimer: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"