On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Simon Josefsson said: > Xavier MAILLARD writes: > > > Hello, > > > > Until now, I used to sign/encrypt mails using mailcrypt and all was > > quite good. > > > > Now I have decided that it was time for me to switch my mind and my > > habits to use PGG :) > > > > The problem is I do NOT know at all how I can simply do things I > > used to do with mailcrypt easily. > > Snarfing keys is not possible with PGG (but you can continue to use > mailcrypt for this if you want), but everything else should have its > own menu item. Hmm what a pity. I think I'd better continue to use mailcrypt so :( Using PGG, I thought I could get rid of mailcrypt (which is excellent though) but apparently it's not possible :( > > For such a reason I'm requesting your help concerning the right > > configuration of PGG. > > PGG should not need any configuration unless you have a weird setup. > If there is something that needs to be configured that you think PGG > ought to be able to figure out by itself, please mention it. Hmm, effectively, I don't need it now :) I thought that there were configuration var missing such as my gpg ID, or the gpg keyserver name. But it seems it's useless cuz' we can't snarf keys :) > > P.S: I have set all the variables needed after having read the docu, > > now I need more help on howto to automatically sign/encrypt when > > sending mails and stuff like that. > > This seems to be a common request, I'll put the answer in the manual > if someone knows it. I'll try to search. I already do this using my mailcrypt setup so I think I can do the same using PGG funcs, can't I ? Cheers, zeDek