* Multipart trouble
@ 2000-05-22 19:06 Jerry James
From: Jerry James @ 2000-05-22 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just received a multipart message that did not display correctly.  The
message unfortunately contains sensitive information, so I can't post
it.  However, let me describe its structure and what Gnus did with it.
This is with XEmacs 21.1.10 and the May 15th Gnus snapshot.  The message
headers include the following:

The first part is a multipart/alternative, containing a text/plain part
and a text/html part.  The second part is an application/msword part.
When I looked at the message, Gnus gave me a blank window and the
message:

Opening FTP connection to c...

appeared in the minibuffer area.  After awhile, a button appeared for
the second part of the message.  The first part never displayed.  I have
no idea what that FTP business is about, since I see nothing in the
message itself that might have triggered it.

What other information can I provide, short of the message itself?
--
Jerry James