* 0.11 release and authentication
@ 2011-02-21 18:09 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2011-02-21 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

gnus is prompting me for access id and password in this setup

(add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods '(nnimap "riley"
                                  (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")
                                  (nnimap-server-port 993)
                                  (nnimap-stream ssl)))

(add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods '(nnimap "shamrock"
                                  (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")
                                  (nnimap-server-port 993)
                                  (nnimap-stream ssl)))

(add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods '(nnimap "friends"
                                  (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")
                                  (nnimap-server-port 993)
                                  (nnimap-stream ssl)))

Nothing else has changed other then me checking out 0.11. I have not
altered my .authinfo.gpg

The prompt doesnt say which "server" its actually connecting to just
the actual imap.gmail.com rather than "riley", "shamrock" or "friends"
so if some other parameter varied it would fail.

Is there some config I have missed to make authinfo work as it did
before? (I use gpg-agent).

* Re: 0.11 release and authentication
@ 2011-02-21 18:25 ` Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2011-02-21 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Richard Riley <rileyrg@googlemail.com> writes:

> gnus is prompting me for access id and password in this setup

Just checking out head and it works again. Is this tag n011 in the right
place?

* Re: 0.11 release and authentication
@ 2011-02-21 23:38   ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2011-02-21 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Richard Riley <rileyrg@googlemail.com> writes:

> Just checking out head and it works again. Is this tag n011 in the right
> place?

Nope.  It's in the wrong place.  I'll do a 0.13 release later today with
the tags in the right place.