John Owens writes: > Unfortunately, the file structure for gnus is fairly complex. Kai > points out that he synchs the following files to move state: I agree that the set of files is daunting. In particular, the split between having a few files littered in the home directory versus entire trees of relevant files makes using rsync difficult. It would be much easier if all settings were rooted under one directory, and better partitioned therein by server. After fiddling around with rsync for an entire day trying to understand inclusion and exclusion lists, I still wound up finding success only by running it twice: once to exchange a few files in my home directory, again to exchange most of the files under the main Gnus directory. Find the program attached, called 'gnusync.'