* Nice UI feature with attachment handling
@ 2005-12-15 17:02 Steven E. Harris
From: Steven E. Harris @ 2005-12-15 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to offer a compliment about a nice UI feature I just noticed:
When reading a message with button-labeled attachments, pressing, say

  2 K o

to save an attachment prompts for the destination file name. While
this prompt is active, there's a little arrow ( => ) that appears
pointing at the button entry currently being operated on.

Who came up with that one?
Thank you for the detailed gardening.

--
Steven E. Harris

* Re: Nice UI feature with attachment handling
@ 2005-12-15 18:47 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2005-12-15 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

[ 2 K o ]

,----[ ChangeLog ]
| 2005-09-01  Katsumi Yamaoka  <yamaoka@jpl.org>
|
| 	* gnus-art.el (gnus-article-part-wrapper): Error if there's no
| 	valid article; point arrow and cursor at the MIME button.
`----

He also suggested it, see
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/60854>.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: Nice UI feature with attachment handling
@ 2005-12-15 19:55   ` Steven E. Harris
From: Steven E. Harris @ 2005-12-15 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

> | 2005-09-01  Katsumi Yamaoka  <yamaoka@jpl.org>

I'm embarrassed to note that I hadn't refreshed my Gnus CVS build (and
noticed this change) for so long -- a testament to how well it was
working before.

Thanks Katsumi. Your work is appreciated.

--
Steven E. Harris