* A round of **Applause**
@ 1996-10-09  9:49 Wesley.Hardaker
From: Wesley.Hardaker @ 1996-10-09  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

You know, I have to say that I've been glancing through the gnus-bugs
mailing list for a while using nndir and ange-ftp, and I was
astonished at the amount of mail that Lars has to read in this
group...  err...  mail list.  Its absolutely amazing he has time to do
anything else!  **Applause**!

Wes

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-10-09  9:49 UTC | newest]